- Package: 213 x 294 x 45mm
- Calendar: 195 x 270mm, 1 ea,
Inner Left: 170 x 180mm
Inner Right: 85 x 180 mm
- Diary: 150 x 190mm, 1ea
- Post Card Book: 127 x 178mm, 1 ea, 27 sheets
- Photo Card Case: 70 x 110 mm, 1ea
- Photo Card Set: 55 x 85mm, 8 sheets 1 set
- Roll Sticker: Roll : 25 x 2.45m, Sticker : 20 x 20mm, 1 ea
- Book Mark Set: 60 x 110 mm, 8 sheets 1 set
- Ball Pen: 10 x 142mm, 1 ea
- Poster Calendar: 540 x 370mm, 1 Sheet
- Random Polaroid (individual, on the pack), 55 x 85mm, Random 1 out of 40
- Postcard: 1Set *Pre-order Gift
- *Original Polaroid pack of 40 - Randomly inserted for a limited number of packages.
We ship out in-stock items within two business days via selected shipping methods by customers. If there is a pre-order item included in the order, we hold it until all items become available to be fulfilled. To avoid delay occurring by pre-order items, please make a separate order for them.
We can split ship orders already placed at a fee. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We usually receive shipments in 2~3 business days after the actual release date in Korea. After that, we fulfill all pre-orders within 48 hours.
We offer route shipping protection which is affordable and easy to use with extensive tracking features. While UPS and USPS Priority covers up to $100, route covers beyond that. Please find more information at route.
We strongly recommend customers add route shipping protection for USPS Media mails and orders over $100.
We accept Paypal, all major credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, and gift cards. Please make sure to use a matching billing address registered with your payment method. Often payment processor flags after payments are processed, and your order can be canceled and refunded.
We accept PayPal only for international orders. However, we don't ship posters in mailing tube international; the poster option in your order will be canceled and refunded automatically. Please contact email@example.com for an alternative option for posters.
All album sales are reported to Billboard via Souncsan, Rollingstone via Buzzangle & Aria, depending on customer location. Additionally, all Korea version album sales will count towards Hanteo & Gaon charts.