Stray Kids will make a comeback with their new album 'IN生' (Life) on September 14th.
Stray Kids, after releasing their first full album 'GO生' on June 17th, visits fans with their 1st regular repackage album 'IN生' in 3 months.
Stray Kids showed off its power by presenting the essence of the'mara taste genre' through the title song'God Menu' of the first regular album 'GO生'.
The first full album achieved a new record of 127,930 copies of the first album on the Hanteo chart (record sales for a week from the date of release), and proved its growth by ranking at No. 6 on the US Billboard'World Album' chart.
In addition, the three versions of the album boasted the power of building a line that swept from No. 1 to No. 3 on the daily sales chart of Tower Records, the largest record shop in Japan.
In particular, they boasted not only original music but also exceptional performance skills and breathing between members, and attracted a lot of favorable reviews, such as 'Stage Restaurant' and 'Maramat Genre Pioneer'.
After imprinting its presence with the first regular album 'GO生', it is expected to expand its presence further with the repackage album 'IN生'.
IN生 limited edition Album Content
- 1 package box: 164 x 224 x 24 mm
- 1 photobook (same as general class and some pages)
- 1 CD-R
- 2 random photo cards out of 33 types (same as regular class)
- Random 1 out of 24 individual types
- Random 1 out of 9 units
- One random out of two post cards (same as regular class)
Limited edition benefits
- Frame 1 random out of 8 photo cards
- Door hanger type 1
- Random one out of two panorama posters
Pre-order benefits (same as standard edition)
- Random 1 out of 3 posters
- Random 1 out of 8 mini photobooks
* Please check to add 1 x unfolded poster. If not checked, NO poster will be shipped.