- Digipack Cover: 180 x 210mm,
3 Versions (ONE SIDE Ver., OTHER SIDE Ver., BESIDE Ver.)
- Photo Book: 176 x 206mm, 80p
ONE SIDE Ver.: Random 1 out of 3
OTHER SIDE Ver.: Random 1 out of 2
BESIDE Ver.: Random 1 out of 5
- Lyrics Book: 176 x 206mm, 8p
- CD-R: 1ea, 3 Versions
- Postcard: 100 x 150mm, 3 Versions, Random 1 out of 13
- Minicard: 70 x 100mm, Random 1 out of 13, ONE SIDE Ver. and BESIDE Ver.
- Unit card: 100 x 150mm, Random 1 out of 6, OTHER SIDE Ver.
- Photocard: 55 x 85mm, Random 1 out of 13, 3 Versions
- Sticker: 50 x 100mm, 3 Versions
- Bookmark: 70 x 100mm, 3 Versions
- Poster: 594 x 420mm, Random 1 out of 4 *Poster option required
We ship out in-stock items within two business days via selected shipping methods by customers. If a pre-order item is included in the order, we hold it until all items become available to be fulfilled. Therefore, please make a separate order for pre-order items to avoid delays occurring with pre-order items.
We can split ship orders already placed at a fee. Please get in touch with email@example.com for assistance.
We usually receive shipments in 2~3 business days after the actual release date in Korea. After that, we fulfill all pre-orders within 48 hours.
We offer optional shipping protection, which is affordable and easy to use. While UPS and USPS Priority covers up to $100, optional shipping protection covers beyond that.
We strongly recommend customers add shipping protection for USPS Media mails and orders over $100.
We accept Paypal, all major credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, and gift cards. Please make sure to use a matching billing address registered with your payment method. Often payment processor flags after payments are processed, and your order can be canceled and refunded.
We accept PayPal only for international orders. However, we don't ship posters in mailing tube international; the poster option in your order will be canceled and refunded automatically. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative option for posters.
All album sales are reported to Billboard via Souncsan, Rollingstone via Buzzangle & Aria, depending on customer location. Additionally, all Korea version album sales will count towards Hanteo & Gaon charts.