NCT DREAM - 2021 Back to School Kit
[Group Common Item]
- Package: 172 x 225 x 36mm
- 100 Days Challenge Poster: 297 x 420mm
- Mini Brochure: 148 x 210 mm, 24p
- Note: 148 x 210mm , 80p, 2pcs 1set
- Clear Bookmark Set: 55 x 100mm, 8pcs 1set
- Diy Sticker Set: 105 x 148mm, 2pcs 1set (clear 1pc, Paper 1pc)
- Student Id Card Set: 54 x 86mm, 2pcs 1set (plastic Card 1pc, Paper Card 1pc)
- ID Photo: 85 x 60mm
- Layered Photo Charm + Photo Card Set: Photo Charm, Flag Charm 20 x 44mm, Photo Card 55 x 85mm, 2pcs 1set
- DIY Sticker Set: 105 x 148mm, 2pcs 1set (clear 1pc, Paper 1pc)
All in-stock items are dispatched within two business days via the shipping method chosen by our customers. In instances where an order includes a pre-order item, we delay shipment until all items are available. To prevent such delays, we recommend placing separate orders for pre-order items.
Split shipments for existing orders can be arranged for an additional fee. For assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Typically, we receive pre-order items 2-3 business days post their official release in Korea. Once received, we ensure all pre-orders are dispatched within 48 hours.
We provide an optional shipping protection service, an economical and user-friendly way to ensure your purchases. While UPS and USPS Priority cover up to $100, our optional protection extends this coverage.
We highly recommend opting for shipping protection for USPS Media mail orders and any orders exceeding $100.
Our accepted payment options include Paypal, all major credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, and gift cards. Ensure the billing address matches that associated with your chosen payment method, as discrepancies can result in order cancellation and refund post payment processing.
For orders outside the US, we only accept payments via PayPal. Please note that we do not ship posters in mailing tubes internationally. If such an option is chosen, it will be automatically canceled and refunded. For alternatives, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on your location, all album purchases contribute to Billboard, OCC & Aria chart rankings.
Moreover, sales of all Korean version albums will also be reflected in the Circle (previously known as GAON) charts.