NMIXX - AD MARE Limited Edition
In July 2021, JYP Entertainment released a sensual yet mysterious video and heralded a new move. This is a signal to announce the launch of a new girl group in 2022 by JYP Entertainment, which has continued the successful filmography of famous girl groups such as Wonder Girls, Miss A, TWICE, and ITZY.
Under the slogan "GRAB YOUR FUTURE!", the 'Blind Package' album, which will be sold for only ten days from July 16 to 25, is a limited edition of the group's debut single, and can only be purchased during the pre-order period. Unknown promotion in a situation where nothing such as the group name, member composition, concept, etc. has been revealed, is based on JYP Entertainment's ambition and the success of numerous girl groups so far. It implies confidence and a will to open a new chapter in K-pop.
The artist name ‘JYPn’ will change in the future. Next, now, new, the unknown "n", etc., the emergence of "N" with various possibilities is expected to deliver a wave more than expected.
- This album is a limited edition that can only be purchased during the pre-sale period, and cannot be produced or purchased after the pre-sale period has passed.
- This album will be shipped in the first half of 2022 (around March) at the time of its debut.
- The detailed composition of this product may be partially changed during the production process.
- Package Box and Ribbon: 163 x 223 x 33mm, 1 Type
- Photobook: 150 x 210mm, 62p, 1 Type
- Welcome Box Mini Poster: 150 x 210mm, 1 Type
- Premium Membership Card: 88 x 56mm, 1 Type
- Random Photocard: 55 x 85mm, Random 1 out of N
- Polaroid: 100 Packages Only
- Limited and Exclusive CD: 1 Disc
- Random Poster: 762 x 525mm, 1 out of 2 *Poster option required
All in-stock items are dispatched within two business days via the shipping method chosen by our customers. In instances where an order includes a pre-order item, we delay shipment until all items are available. To prevent such delays, we recommend placing separate orders for pre-order items.
Split shipments for existing orders can be arranged for an additional fee. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typically, we receive pre-order items 2-3 business days post their official release in Korea. Once received, we ensure all pre-orders are dispatched within 48 hours.
We provide an optional shipping protection service, an economical and user-friendly way to ensure your purchases. While UPS and USPS Priority cover up to $100, our optional protection extends this coverage.
We highly recommend opting for shipping protection for USPS Media mail orders and any orders exceeding $100.
Our accepted payment options include Paypal, all major credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, and gift cards. Ensure the billing address matches that associated with your chosen payment method, as discrepancies can result in order cancellation and refund post payment processing.
For orders outside the US, we only accept payments via PayPal. Please note that we do not ship posters in mailing tubes internationally. If such an option is chosen, it will be automatically canceled and refunded. For alternatives, please reach out to email@example.com.
Based on your location, all album purchases contribute to Billboard, OCC & Aria chart rankings.
Moreover, sales of all Korean version albums will also be reflected in the Circle (previously known as GAON) charts.