NMIXX - AD MARE Limited Edition
All album sales are reflected
NMIXX - AD MARE Limited Edition
In July 2021, JYP Entertainment released a sensual yet mysterious video and heralded a new move. This is a signal to announce the launch of a new girl group in 2022 by JYP Entertainment, which has continued the successful filmography of famous girl groups such as Wonder Girls, Miss A, TWICE, and ITZY.
Under the slogan "GRAB YOUR FUTURE!", the 'Blind Package' album, which will be sold for only ten days from July 16 to 25, is a limited edition of the group's debut single, and can only be purchased during the pre-order period. Unknown promotion in a situation where nothing such as the group name, member composition, concept, etc. has been revealed, is based on JYP Entertainment's ambition and the success of numerous girl groups so far. It implies confidence and a will to open a new chapter in K-pop.
The artist name ‘JYPn’ will change in the future. Next, now, new, the unknown "n", etc., the emergence of "N" with various possibilities is expected to deliver a wave more than expected.
- This album is a limited edition that can only be purchased during the pre-sale period, and cannot be produced or purchased after the pre-sale period has passed.
- This album will be shipped in the first half of 2022 (around March) at the time of its debut.
- The detailed composition of this product may be partially changed during the production process.
- Package Box and Ribbon: 163 x 223 x 33mm, 1 Type
- Photobook: 150 x 210mm, 62p, 1 Type
- Welcome Box Mini Poster: 150 x 210mm, 1 Type
- Premium Membership Card: 88 x 56mm, 1 Type
- Random Photocard: 55 x 85mm, Random 1 out of N
- Polaroid: 100 Packages Only
- Limited and Exclusive CD: 1 Disc
- Random Poster: 762 x 525mm, 1 out of 2 *Poster option required
We ship out in-stock items within two business days via selected shipping methods by customers. If a pre-order item is included in the order, we hold it until all items become available to be fulfilled. Therefore, please make a separate order for pre-order items to avoid delays occurring with pre-order items.
We can split ship orders already placed at a fee. Please get in touch with email@example.com for assistance.
We usually receive shipments in 2~3 business days after the actual release date in Korea. After that, we fulfill all pre-orders within 48 hours.
We offer optional shipping protection, which is affordable and easy to use. While UPS and USPS Priority covers up to $100, optional shipping protection covers beyond that.
We strongly recommend customers add shipping protection for USPS Media mails and orders over $100.
We accept Paypal, all major credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, and gift cards. Please make sure to use a matching billing address registered with your payment method. Often payment processor flags after payments are processed, and your order can be canceled and refunded.
We accept PayPal only for international orders. However, we don't ship posters in mailing tube international; the poster option in your order will be canceled and refunded automatically. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative option for posters.
All album sales are reported to Billboard via Souncsan, Rollingstone via Buzzangle & Aria, depending on customer location. Additionally, all Korea version album sales will count towards Hanteo & Gaon charts.