The album that released Haze's “Now”, and tracks containing her “Some Things You Can't Give Up”.
- Lyricist: This is a song that unleashes a haze-style vintage sensibility on a bossa nova - based track.
- Things are going so well: Classical piano and grooved performances coexist on jazz harmony. It's a witty song that lets you feel the classical feeling by harmonizing the beat of the boom style. Chorus's addictive melody and Hayes' distinctive, yet sharply struck lyrics add to the feeling of this song.
- Your name: Based on City Pop, the rhythm is exciting, but the song has a lyrical top line.
- 1/1440: There aren't many musical instruments that make up this song, so the kick sound, bassline, lyrics, and melody stand out more.
- Not to see you again.: A track of performance tracks that always appear in the haze album as promised. This performance song is a more lyrical reinterpretation of the melody of the original song by retaining the feel of the original song by borrowing the chorus melody of "It's Work So Good". Haze is said to unravel messages and emotions that couldn't be captured in lyrics into a song.
- Cover: Lettering plastic cover
- Photobook: 120p
- Name Card
- Film Photo
- Sticker: 7 kinds of title lettering stickers
- Photocard: 2 types
All sales volume apply to following charts:
- Billboard via SoundScan
- Hanteo Chart
- Hanteo Global Chart
- Gaon Chart
- MusicBank K-Chart
- Mnet MCOUNTDOWN
*Please note album sales are reported upon order fulfillment.
We accept Paypal, all major credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards and gift cards. Please make sure to use a billing address matching registered with your payment method.
We also offer interest-free payment plan through sezzle and Shop Pay for minimum purchase of $50 and more.
We don't ship international unfold posters. Poster option in your order will be cancelled and refunded for international orders.